What is Belcampo doing to "my" burger?

Curious to hear your (or anyone else’s) opinion on Golden State’s lamb
burger, which is my personal favorite. Although, I do have questionable
taste…

It’s my favorite, too. Love Golden State’s Lamb Burger! :heart:

1 Like

haven’t had cuz my GPS usually tells me: “No to Normandie”, “Fuck Fairfax”. That said, I think GS has one of the finest “neighborhood” burgers in all of LA.

Finally, and this is kinda my tired Belcampo trope: they raise their own livestock. Priceless and incomparable.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll tell them tony said keep the jizz sauce away

Golden State Lamb burger is the one that I want…ooh ooh ooh

1 Like

wasn’t/isn’t the lamb burger at golden state only available one day of the week?

golden state is a great burger, but i think the belcampo one is better, if you stay away
from their gross “ketchup.”

linus

My Belcampo burger at GCM rare & wonderful…

1 Like

Damn. Now I really want one of those fucking GCM burgers

1 Like

fastin’ ain’t easy.

1 Like

eh, it ain’t that hard. that and atoning makes everything taste better.

linus

1 Like

Just had the lamb burger at the Santa Monica location. A really satisfying lunch after walking around at the SMFM.

1 Like

How do you think it compares to Golden State’s? I think I’ve tried the Belcampo one (think my partner ordered it, and I took a bite), but I’ve never been to GS.

I had both and I actually liked Golden State’s more than the Belcampo Lamb Burger. Side note I did not like my meal at the Santa Monica Belcampo (poor service and expensive) I was much happier at GCM.

2 Likes

I like the condiments on Belcampo’s burger better, but for the actual meat, I like GS. Maybe I’m just weird, but I thought the lamb at GS was gamier than the Belcampo one, hence why I like it better.

Service was quick and friendly, but it was lunchtime on a Wednesday so not at all crowded.

1 Like

And there were the fasters which may have pointed to a slower Wed than usually.

49 posts were split to a new topic: Belcampo mislabeled meat scandal