What would you like to see food wise that does not exist in L.A?

I wasn’t talking about the “shirty” part. But never mind.

2 Likes

Ah your cheeky use of “right” made it seem that way.

Well, to me, sitting in a cubicle 8 hours a day seems way worse than sitting in a car for 8 hours a day. Especially when sitting in the car pays about 2x as much.

Obviously go vent the way the world runs the vast majority of people disagree with me, but that is my opinion.

There has not been a real requirement for people to work more than 10 hours a week due to productivity gains for a long time, but we are so shitty at collective organization and run by emotional perceptions that we can’t allow people to work less. I find that more infuriating than funny personally. Others cope by going on FTC or other websites for 6 out of the 8 hours they “work” in their cubicles.

Oh right :slight_smile:. I’ll edit that.

Good points. But I can assure you, there are far worse things in the world than sitting in a cubicle making $40K a year.

1 Like

Of course there are, I’m not saying it is the worst thing in the entire world, just not something I personally find appealing. Surely you don’t strive just to be above the absolute most horrific living conditions possible though?

Or…fuck…is America really THAT bad??

i have five bucks that says youve not done either on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Counterpoint: there’s no way to roll down the window and ask someone for Gray Poupon at 40,000 feet.

1 Like

Have your copilot ask the adjacent Gulfstream’s pilot for a jar on the tarmac.

2 Likes
3 Likes

someone answer this super simple question: is this lobster roe, yes or no?

Doesn’t look like any roe I’ve ever seen on a lobster.

yes, also known as coral

Yes

Yep.

So are these eggs or roe?

Caviar!!!

hehehehe

Is there a difference?

The roe is green, but like a lobster itself, it turns red when cooked.

1 Like

I think the tomalley is green and the eggs/roe turn from black to red when cooked

The color of the tomalley is green. The roe does look black in the photo - I think it’s the density of the roe, but it’s a very dark green.

Right but back to @Sgee’s question roe and eggs are the same thing.

1 Like