Where would you go for dinner in fucking LA (price up to $125 per) for your fucking birthday of course?

You of course meant the GCM / Little Jewel / Langer’s bang bang bang.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll do that for a third fucking dinner, or first lunch. But I’m pretty fucking ODing off the GCM burger and iced Mac latte.

and nozawa’s fucking roll factory.

Hit up that soft she’ll crab po boy. Thought it wasn’t as beyond fucking exceptional as it usually is.

word up Chris! i discovered that spot – my favorite restaurant – thanks to you and other hounds…i mean f’kers!

2 Likes

It’s the end of the season. I had a half of one this week as well.

Where is Soago? Is it any fucking good?

It’s in Peverly Hills.

I would think Spago is a safer pick.

Up the street from Masto’s.

1 Like

I’d pick Papilles because Tim Carey’s food always makes me very happy. However, if I wanted to stay close to the budget limit, I might pick Le Comptoir. I cannot stop thinking about my one and only meal there earlier this year and am wanting to find occasion to return. Maybe throw Sharksteeth in the mix, too. Fantastic meal and the price point was way reasonable for what the Wolvesmouth crew put forth.

1 Like

You can have 3 (good!) dinners at Papilles for $125.

Wolvesmouth is now Sharksteeth (fwiw).

2 Likes

or maybe just get a lower priced hooker instead ??? for fuck’s sake (pun intended ???).

If only the CH Mods could see you now!

1 Like

they’d be so fucking proud of me, right ???

1 Like

personally, I think it’s great that not only is Kevin “back”, but we can enjoy him (and his writing) as he fuckin is! woohoo!!! (happy b-day wherever you end up going!)

2 Likes