Where your favorite fucking tamagoyaki on the current scene?

thanks guys.

Bar Nozawa for Tamagoyaki
Sushi Tanaka for Kasutera/sponge cake style

damnit, thanks man, Tanaka is a sushi joint i keep meaning to try, but never get around to. It might just be that’s due to its location in the hinterlands of Simi Valley. But then again it might make for a nice little road trip.

and the omakase are around $70 or so ??? and considerably less than its West LA/DTLA/central SFV counterparts ???

Thanks man.

Question: Will the Beverly Hills Sugarfish serve the tamago by request as a piece in addition to the regular sugar fish menu ???

Yeah Tanaka is quite out of the way. Omakase is $60, $100.

I don’t think the tamago in the sugarfish section is the same as what the serve in the secret room… You can try but doubt they would do a single special order request. Part of the aura of exclusivity dining at Bar Nozawa vs. the plebs on the other side of the wall.

Good point the well-heeled patricians vis-a-vis the lowly, uncouth, country bumpkins like me.

No F-bombs or machine gun question marks? You’re losin’ it, bro - snap the f%$# out of it!!!

Yeah. My secretary wasnt too busy at work so she took over the fucking proofreading duties.

Coupled with the fact that I was off the fucking meds.

And that ain’t no fuckin joke.