Your favorite take out places in the LA/OC?

Almost forgot about Attari in Westwood.

Of course. Canā€™t beat that joint.

And my standard take out joint:

Fresh Corn Grill.

Yes. I realize most of you guys fucking hate the joint.

Been meaning to try themā€¦ Please list an
order for five. Thanks k.

Not true. I like the grilled veggies at Fresh Corn Grill a lot.

But the chocolate chip cookie across the street at Fundamental LA is sooo much better.

Since youā€™re in Tehrangeles anyways, grab an estamboli polo at Shaherzad, and a cucumber ice cream at Saffron Rose Ice Cream. Hastam?

Their espresso brownies are great. And I really like their Cajun shrimp pizzas and the rockfish plate with Cajun sauce.

Itā€™s my go to take out joint for some fucked up weird reason.

And that ainā€™t no fucking joke.

Iā€™ll add in Little Jewel and Orleans & York for NOLA poā€™ boys and Booā€™s for Philly cheesesteaks.

I just had really good take out pasta from Maccheroni Republic. Ready in 25 min from the time of ordering during the middle of the Sunday dinner rush.

Taco Bell. Taco Bell. Taco Bell.

nuff said.

next fucking question.

Iā€™m new so my word doesnā€™t carry a ton of weight, but Iā€™m 100% team Taco Bell. I love the shit out of a crunch wrap supreme and a cheesy gordita crunch.

And for takeout - especially before/during football - I almost always get Rickyā€™s Fish Tacos. That or Eastside Market or Mexicali. But 2 fish 2 shrimp and a big juicy IPA or 4 is about the best damn football saturday I can imagine, short of being at the rose bowl.

The laxative qualities of Sugarfish are unsurpassed for those who may be irregular.

1 Like

not my experience.

maybe donā€™t ask for the crap roll next time

YeH. I donā€™t usually fucking shit myself silly when grubbing on fucking Sugar Fish.

Bonus: free trust me on your bday. $40 value. And that ainā€™t no fucking joke.

2 Likes

(In my best Johnny Carson voice): I did not know thatā€¦

1 Like

Price is get app and register a few times while there to qualify online. Donā€™t just show up on ur bday. But done it and good deal.

Thereā€™s a blast from the last for me. I remember Danā€™s being served at catered lunch meetings. Good stuff.

1 Like