1 night out in LA with no kids

HMS is romanticer :slight_smile:

i guess yea itā€™s trueā€¦ i love osteria of course . maybe itā€™s because weā€™ve been together for so long, or itā€™s what we love in europe but when we sit at a tiny 2 top by the window watching over melrose, or by their wine wall it feels to us more romanticalistic

excellent

Birdie Gā€™s does sound terrific. I noticed that they prominently have a kidsā€™ menu on their website so I was hoping we might be able to get away with an early dinner there with the kiddo. Like his dad, the dude loves to eat. :smiley:

1 Like

Chi Spacca recommendation is not a good one. You need more than two people. The food is over the top rich.

Edit to remove my Rustic Canyon recommendation. Itā€™s probably too loud for what you are looking for.

1 Like

Osteria Mozza
Lucques

1 Like

Youā€™re not ordering right. Iā€™ve gone with my girl alone 3 times and always a great time. They have multiple starters and several normal size dishes such as lambā€™s neck, fish collar, prawns, chicken, some fish dish, octopus lamb sausage etc, those are just the ones iā€™m remembering

Thereā€™s no rule for how many people need to go to Chi Spacca. You just dont have to follow everyone and only order the fiorentina, the tomahawk or the marrow pie

Canā€™t believe iā€™m having to defend this place LOL. Drink more, eat more.

I agree that two can eat well at Chi Spacca (though four is better), but I donā€™t think itā€™s quieter or less sceney than Republique.

1 Like

agree