2019 Cheap Burger Thread

An eight pack or even a six pack of anything is going to have to be frozen or it will mold.

PS: It’s “Ms.” :smile:

Boulevard Burgers in Woodland Hills is pretty underrated. Ok, their buns are basic, but a charbroiled cooked to order double is under $7.00.

Used to eat there all the time when I lived in that hood.

Sorry, got no photos.

Now I have to hit up Burger Lounge. Grass fed beef Loungeburger with cheese is under $8.00

1 Like

Ms!

I make use of breadcrumbs. Old restaurant training means drying the leftover bread

Oh, I do also. But I honestly don’t use ‘regular’ breadcrumbs that often. Panko more often.

or invite some friends over for some burgers

1 Like

lol, that would require friends.

6 Likes

Would you start a thread about that please?

#TeamHiHO :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also, Freddy’s bacon and cheese double steak burger. Combo < $10.

1 Like

No pictures, but two [very different] burgers on Washington Blvd in Venice: Hinano ($7.50 for cheeseburger w/ a bag of chips), and my current favorite - the happy hour burger at Charcoal.

“Small Mac” at In-N-Out

4 Likes

I know somebody mentioned this in another thread but I’m betting behaviorally targeted with new random IG burger pop ups ads.

I love what Eater calls the “Fast Food Diner” style burger. PK Burger in Placentia and Bill’s Burgers in Costa Mesa come to mind locally (to me), but my ATF is at Nick’s Burgers in my hometown of Redlands where a bacon avocado cheeseburger was (and still is occasionally) my go-to.

The Hat also has a really good burger for a little over $5.

1 Like

there’s a $1 “junior burger” offered from 3-8pm at the place on the NW corner of lincoln & woodbury about a block south of super king in altadena. i actually prefer them to the $1 burgers offered at the McD’s across the street.

No guarantee of quality but McDonalds has a promotion on 6/6/19 where you can use otherwise worthless foreign currency:

Me too.

:+1:

Did anyone mention Belcampo dtla? I didn’t see it. Fast Burger $5.99/$9.99 or Classic Cheeseburger $5.99/$9.99.

3 Likes

What do get for the extra $4?

A bigger burger

Ah, I was guessing fries and a Coke. (That’s what we Atlantans call a “soda.”)