See other sources

I think the sensor is not sensitive enough. You can see a slight change in the ball rotation as it deflects from Cristiano’s head.

It’s frustrating that Portugal’s coach did not support Cristiano on this. He also tried to show Cristiano up by subbing him at the end.

:roll_eyes: this has to be a bit, right? no one person can actually contain this precise blend of contrary opinions, can they?

13 Likes

If the ball touches your head, you think you would know. Ronaldo overtly claiming the goal was cringe.

2 Likes

maybe it just touched his hair (with all the gel in it)? :grinning: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

It has to be. There’s no way it isn’t lol.

3 Likes

Such a crafty, incredible player - and so close to the hat trick yesterday.

2 Likes

Here is a picture of us having lunch with Mo Salah.

4 Likes

His entire existence is cringe

It’s a shame that Joao Felix didn’t cross the ball to Bruno for a tap-in and tried to go for glory himself…

Hope the usa can keep their 1st half form into the 2nd. Pity about Weah’s goal being disallowed.

2 Likes

Yes, but no denying, at his peak, he was a magnificent player.

Pretty annoyed that Gio can’t get in he is such a special player but glad we are winning

2 Likes

Here for the jingoistic USA USA USA USA chants :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

4 Likes

Maybe Mercado Buenos Aires as the tournament progresses?

1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Cousteau has Covid: threat AND menace

Yes, but no denying, at his peak, he was a magnificent player.

I don’t think we’ve seen the peak of Cristiano yet. Look at the shape he maintains.

Every man is at least somewhat jealous of Cristiano. But I hope the haters like “ten Hag” don’t drive him into retirement. Soccer needs Cristiano, like football needs Tom Brady.

I agree. Just give him about 10 more years to reach his prime.

7 Likes

Yeah, Ronnie will be knocking in goals with a walker in his true prime.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Paging @Cousteau

Women’s World Cup in DC

2 Likes