Angler - Beverly Center

Parking lot dining? :rofl:

1 Like

That would be the obvious opportunity in that location… I hope that’s not the answer though :sweat_smile: It’s hard to imagine then being able to create something that would match their values for a dining experience in that parking lot. Or if they did it would be so closed off it wouldn’t be that different than dining indoors so the safety benefit is dubious.

1 Like

Supposedly they were offered the valet loop by Beverly center and rejected that. Definitely interested in seeing where it’ll be.

2 Likes

on resy you can book either the “patio” or “patio lounge”, wonder what the difference is.

2 Likes

I’m so happy they’re opening back up. It was my favorite restaurant opening of 2019.
Given that these are probably a lot of new cooks who didn’t work here prior to them closing,
I would be a little hesitant going there the first week.

2 Likes

That red barricaded area maybe the patio?

2 Likes

Nice aerial sleuthing - I think that’s where Kim has positioned Nukes…or Nikes - heard to be sure at the Beverly Center.

1 Like

Dining outside on La Cienega near the parking entrance sounds like an adventure.

Angler was one of the best meals we had in 2019. Excellent meal all around from the bread, appetizers, mains, desserts and drinks.

3 Likes

Yes that’ll definitely be interesting. Echoing your sentiments we went to Angler 4 times in 2019 it became one of our local favorites.

1 Like

Yes, i’m glad they’re reopening, it was also one of my favorite restaurants last year. Are there any previews on what their menu looks like?

1 Like

25% off wine

2 Likes

The link in #3 goes to the SF branch. Maybe they’re planning to do the same menu?

The Saison group has been selling off a lot of their cellar. I get email with a new offer almost every day. In the past week they’ve included JL Chave, Beaucastel, Giacosa, Conterno, and Krug. I splurged on a bottle of 1994 Vieux Telegraphe for old times’ sake, I used to buy a case every year when it was $25 a bottle.

1 Like

Wonder if they’re doing takeout as well.

The SF Angler is, so probably, especially since they’ve linked to its menus.

scouting report

crickets in the front

crickets in the back

mosquito sitch: TBD

5 Likes

Again, I only wanna know the noise level.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll take over the abandoned cal mare patio next door.

3 Likes

#EvenEaterLADoesn’tHaveDrones

3 Likes