Angler - Beverly Center

I think it’s because the area is actually a parking garage so probably fire code or something.

1 Like

If you end up going there, the lobster bolognese is AMAZING. At least it was to-go. I can only imagine it’d be that much better “there.” From the little I could see, the back patio is quite attractive. The few times I’ve gone, there appeared to be a bit of a crowd.

1 Like

Gonna park my Maybach next to my table and blast the heat the next time I Angler.

3 Likes

Before I asked for a menu/QR code, I asked about this, and was told he is still in charge.

1 Like

Whoa whoa, interesting he calls it that because I really dig the soundtrack :joy:

2 Likes

Lots of people like shitty 80s music!

1 Like

angler to-go

3 Likes

what do we think about these sides:

Hard for me to even consider eating Angler without @Ns1

I’d order them all. Damn.

How about this?
I usually like my dressing shelled and sometimes nuked…but I never had it mortared!

Little Gem Caesar

• Freshly mortared dressing
  • Serves 1-2
3 Likes

And I would love to know who would buy their sweater, without being able to “see” it? That’s a real Angler fan!

2020 Limited Edition Holiday Sweater

$45.00

had me at holiday sweater

5 Likes

Nice find! I looked on the website and IG…

Kinda hot tbh. Better than most restaurant merch.

1 Like
2 Likes

rumor is they’re reopening 4/30.

3 Likes

Their instagram was posting about job openings today. Looks like they are staffing up again. It seems like 4/30 might be a bit early, but I guess it depends how much staff they’ve retained. It doesn’t look like they are hiring more all positions so presumably their senior positions are already covered.

1 Like

Friday
https://www.instagram.com/p/COoeVl3j7q_/

9 Likes

Were there coals in that thing to keep the pancakes warm?