Best Takeaway Experiences

Hah! I wouldn’t exactly call myself a germaphobe, just extra cautious. :wink: So I’ve always had small glass spray bottles with alcohol in them to spritz stuff. But as soon as C19 reached panic status I started hunting down all the antiseptic things I could find.

1 Like

Spoon by H will also place your food directly in your trunk. They ask for car model, make and color (at least they did when I placed my Tock order for a dosirak). I saw the guy helping another customer and then he went back in the restaurant. As I was pulling out my phone to call, he reappeared at my car with my order. So efficient!

I have to admit, I’m getting kind of spoiled with the curbside treatment from California Chicken Cafe and Clementine, the two places I’ve visited the most. They make it so easy!

2 Likes

I want to add to the best takeaway experiences by noting whose food is not getting lost in translation or I should say transportation. During the time of C19 most restaurants are working hard to make the experience as close to dining-in as possible or providing par-cooked meals & instructions for the opportunity to create gourmet meals at home.Bravo!

Anyhoo, for takeaway/delivery I give another shoutout to Iki Ramen. Everything is prepared with the care and deliciousness as if they’re serving you in their dining room.

Also, Sugarfish gets A+ in packaging & instructions. :wink:

Happy Takeaway!

10 Likes