For me …

Boilermaker - $7

Burger Joint - $9

Genuine Roadside - $8

And you?

Shake Shack double double $8+
Bill’s Bar $10

:hamburger:

Sorry, my love, but Shake Shack is not worth the calories. Custard good. Burger not so much.

1 Like

Burger Joint
Fish - Bleecker Street burger @ $10

Yes a burger at a fish joint.

Are you yucking on my yum, babydoll?

You and I both concur that the beloved Filet O’ Fish is worth the caloric intake, with the extra tartar and a hash brown for you and a small fry for me… :two_hearts:

Nah, of course not.

Just steering you to better yum.

You would totally dig Bill’s Bar burger…kicks serious ass and has your name all over it.
:hamburger:

Going to second the Fish burger. Ottomanelli’s beef, and great fries too. Nothin’ fancy, just a well-done burger.

1 Like

Yeah, I for some reason I like the combo of oysters, burger and fries. Blue points really are a nice precursor to a good burger.

Boilermaker, you say? That’s right down the block from me, and I haven’t tried it yet! Will change that ASAP.

Miller’s Near and Far happy hour: burger and a beer $9.00 (I think the burgers are $5.00/ea)

Burger and Barrel happy hour burger: less than $10, not sure exactly.

I haven’t tried the Boilermaker burger either, but have also heard it’s very good.

Love the burgers at Miller’s.

Schnippers makes a great burger that’s totally underrated (IMHO better than Shake Shack). At $5.99 it’s hard to beat. They make excellent comfort food in a casual environment.