Beverly Hills area lunch today

Fried prawn not on the sample menu, but I’m sure they could tell you, if you call.

They rotate but generally have that. Others they always have but not on menu is meatball. Always various specials.

mulberry pizza. I like it most beyond fucking despise it.

Euro Café for a beautiful cappachino and a beyond exceptional bresaola salad with olive oil and balsamic and truly ripe, juicy, September heirloom tomatoes.

And that’s no fucking joke.

Nate’s for a pastrami/smokey turkey duo and potato salad and a side of bangers and beans and a richly suave chocolate pudding for dessert.

So many terrific ideas. We ended up on 3rd Street where we tried the poké at Mainland poké. It’s like the Chipotle of poké. They have your choice among eat tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and octopus. There’s mesclun greens, kale, white and brown rice for the base of your bowl. I skipped the base. I had a mixture of all the seafood and topped it with cucumbers, seaweed, tobiko, pickled ginger, and avocado. I added the spicy shoyu sauce. Jalapeños were also available, and there were 4-5 other sauce options. It was a good snack to share for the two of us. While not the best poké we’ve ever had, it was good enough for me to consider coming back if I’m in the neighborhood later.
From there on, we moved to Lucques. He had the burger which was amazing. The taleggio cheese is out of this world…I’m going to steal the idea and do it at home. I had the steak frites…and really liked it. Seriously one of the best steak frites games in the city. We were too full to get dessert, but I’m getting that caramel budino if I see it on the menu when we come back.
Thanks for the helpful tip! I’ll be referring to this list next time we’re in the neighborhood for lunch!