Beverly Soon Tofu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2l05-Du1U/

Damn it. I hate seeing this. Ktown lost Jun Won, Dong Il Jang, HLAY, and now this.

I’ll miss Beverly Soon and Jeon Ju Banh Bang than hit up that Hanam grocery store.

Kinda of a heavy hitter corner with Beverly, Jeon Ju, and Parks.

2 Likes

Wow, just noticed this comment

14 Likes

Fuck.

3 Likes

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

2 Likes

This really blows. Been out go to for soon dubu obviously

3 Likes

This really makes me sad and a bit angry, one of my favorite places in Ktown. It sucks because this type of food isnt conducive to takeout due to the nature of the cooking vessel. I’m going to have to try and support it more than once before they close down, might as well give them a good send off.

8 Likes

Probably my first real entree into KTown (thanks, JGold). Ugh.

1 Like

I’m gonna miss this place. Sad to see it go.

Heartbreaking. Had takeout a couple of times during COVID and thought it was nearly as good as eating at the restaurant so had hope they’d stay afloat. With Jun Won also closing, Ktown must be struggling badly…

2 Likes

Really Sucks!!!

6 Likes

Just a heads up for anybody getting takeout on the last two days. My friend said they were only doing takeout orders in person, he got there at noon (they open at 11:30), the line was halfway around the block, he ordered at 1 pm, got a text to pick up his food roughly 3 hours later. After you order your food, they’ll text you when it’s ready.

5 Likes

I hope this last week gave them some good money to close out their restaurant, sucks that its been a bit of a rushed experience lately trying to eat their food but not having a choice to wait to go back later because they wont be there.

4 Likes

Back for a 3 day pop up. Who doesn’t want a hot bubbling pot of soon tofu on a 90 degree day. In conjunction with Mama Los Angeles and what looks like a new FX show from artist David Choe.

Tickets go on sale Thursday at noon. Sold out in 3 minutes the last time.
https://www.drivebykitchen.com/

7 Likes