BUZZ - a good burger!

BUZZ is hard-to-find at 3420 Geary Blvd. It’s across the street from BevMo! near Stanyan St.
Definitely worth the search. http://buzz-burgers.com/
Hours: 11 am to 10 pm

We’re working our way through the menu with Cheese options/Bun options/Topping options.
The Classic $6.75 Cooked to order: I requested RARE and that’s how it came. Made me smile as I devoured its juicy goodness. It was a 6-napkin burger.
The Northern $8.25 with grilled onions and grilled mushrooms. Seriously good.
If you’re hungry…order a double burger for $3.50 more. Adding bacon is always better. I can’t stop.

I think that that was the location of “Lil’s” many many years ago. Good burgers( but not up to current standards) in the early 70’s.

Wasn’t Buzz Burger the name of that drive-in in the Mission – on Valencia, IIRC? Don’t know if it’s still there.

It’s fast food - tasty, healthful, and a good value; tonight we shared the $4.25 Garden Salad with raspberry vinaigrette, garlic fries for $2.75, and the Sunrise burger medium-rare, topped with sunny side-up fried egg/avocado slices - deliciousness for Sunday night…going home to watch tv/The Simpsons. No one wants to cook.

The Garden Salad is a vegetable delight of greens, radicchio, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, carrots, and avocado slices./raspberry vinaigrette with lots of fresh crunch.

Garlic fries are perfectly fried and seasoned with chopped garlic and parsley, crisp golden goodness with creamy tenderness.

Love the oozy richness when you devour the Sunrise Burger with its fried egg. Good stuff; grilled onions and avocado.