C & M Cafe in Palms-- Kevin's latest review

http://www.laweekly.com/restaurants/candm-cafe-in-palms-has-interesting-sandwiches-and-bountiful-free-wifi-8165950

5 Likes

At first I thought “potato salad, egg salad, hummus, balsamic vinaigrette, granola, energy bars, strawberry jam” was describing one of the unlikely sandwiches.

1 Like

I had noticed this place driving by, good to know its decent

We like the place. Their former location on Motor was smaller, so this new spot is a slight upgrade. We’ve been to their new location only once and everything seemed the same in terms of quality - better than a lot of places in their niche - and their menu has gotten bigger.

2 Likes

Kevin even used the term “bang bang” (c&m cafe +scoops), FTC is famous!!!

3 Likes

That came from Louie.

2 Likes

I like it too. Nothing to travel across town for, but a solid neighborhood joint. The cinnamon-roll breakfast sandwich they do is truly decadent. Worth at least a one-time caloric splurge. Only thing I’ve had there I didn’t like was the meatloaf. I’m not sure what they served me but it wasn’t like any meatloaf I’ve ever had.

I’m pretty sure Louie copied us using quantum mechanics.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this place!

Thanks for the scoops mention, Kevin

1 Like

I haven’t read kevin’s write up yet. He used to wave off the pig. If he still does, he’s skirted around the pork belly and bacon dishes - those are pretty darned good as well.