Cali Dumpling Delivery (LA Times)

A city wide dumpling delivery service from Mama Lu’s Dumpling and Capital Seafood. (LA Times)
New delivery service aims to help hospitality workers with dumplings.
https://www.calidumplingdelivery.com

8 Likes

It’s to help the Capital employees so it’s for a good cause!

Here are the delivery days and areas

5 Likes

So that’s what my neck of the woods is called. I never know how to describe it to people who ask.

I seen Capital Noodle Bar in Costa Mesa. It shares a plaza that also includes Halal Guys, Izakaya Hachi, Anjin, Ikkousha, 7 Leaves, a very small but busy strip mall. Parking sucks but not as bad as Kitakata down the street (worse lot in OC?). I glanced at the menu…

Which is really a Greatest Hits of Asia…I mean I like every dish on the menu, but no way in hell is every dish gonna be good!

Now with this Dumpling operation…I am more interested in this because it’s a family recipe.

1 Like

Bought a bag of the pork fry dumplings at Brea Capital Noodle Bar. $16 for 30 dumplings. These are very good dumplings. Great skins and if I knew what I was doing would have been able to make the lattice. These replaced all the Bibigo frozen dumplings we used to buy at H-Mart.

4 Likes

I’ve been buying these as gifts for various members of my team as thank you gifts. They’ve quite enjoyed them and have been repeat customers.

3 Likes