Carbone @ Aria

Is it really on par with the one in New York? I recommended a friend to go here for their Vegas birthday trip, because I raved about the NYC one. They ordered a steak (against my recommendation for veal chop), and said it was underwhelming. I felt like I disappointed them.

As mentioned above, all their restaurants make amazing salad dressings (The Grill, Sadelle’s…).

Sending a friend to Carbone and recommending a steak is not what I would do. I’ve eaten at NYC Carbone twice and Vegas 7ish times. The items I’ve had at both are on par.
Rigatoni vodka is a must order
Meatballs
Caesar salad
Bread basket
Veal Parm

Stick to the appetizers, pasta and Ceasar. I’ve had hit and miss with the main courses.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @js76wisco

Luckily, I’ve tried the items on your recommend list, minus meatballs. Personally, I think Frankies Sputino would be tough to top. Jon and Vinny’s in LA is also not bad at times.

To clarify the story, I suggested the bone in veal chop parm. But they thought it better to go with steak, and complained about it being overpriced.

The one difference I can tell, having not been to Vegas in a bit, is the atmosphere is not like a mob movie.

1 Like

Complaining about a hyped NYC restaurant’s vegas location being overpriced is like complaining the music is loud at a vegas club. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Or like going to Stinking Rose and not ordering the ribeye!

4 Likes

Anyone have info to getting a rezy there? Seems unavailable on aria website.

Lmk thx!

might have to try amex concierge or hotel concierge if you’re staying at aria.

scalpers are stealing resys and selling on appointment trader.

2 Likes

Lame such a racket

Might just have to get Amex again