Cassia in photos

@wienermobile: if you don’t mind, do let us know how much you ordered and if it worked out well. I’m going next month (finally!!!) w/ a party of 4. :smile:

I will report back tomorrow….

1 Like

More pr0n from the menu:

The mother shucker

Orange is the new black

Snailed it

If it doesn’t have meat it’s a snack

Pig fucking candy

9 Likes

Pig Candy is awesome

I think I have a new favorite restaurant, Cassia…had a wonderful meal last night, great service in a beautiful space (the former Verizon 1940’s switching station ). The two of us order 5 plates starting with the small impressive seafood platter, 1/2 dozens oysters, crab claws, prawns, smoked salmon pate, and scallops $45. Had two appetizers their Uni Mushroom Egg Custard, $15 and Vietnamese Pate $14, with that crispy in house Naan. Finished the meal with their whole grilled sea bass $36 and the Charcuterie fried rice $17. Ordered a bit too much but loved every bite. Very generous servings, Total food bill $152. I shall return for more! Thanks…

7 Likes

Awesome @wienermobile

So the sea bass wasn’t overlooked? Everything sounds delicious

No photo of the sea bass because it was so beautiful and tasty it was 1/2 eaten before I realized I forgot to take a photo….This place moves to the top of my list. We ate inside but next time we’ll sit in the large beautiful patio…

1 Like

no bass picture?

Looks and sounds delicious. Glad you had a good time.

im excited to try this spot out – high praise from so many F’kers.