Charcoal venice - outstanding

There is so much inane bickering in threads here as of late. I’m going to go ask one of those tyrant Chowhound moderator jagoffs to come join us and clean things up.

2 Likes

yknow, all you do is ask for examples, and when people give them, you dont seem to notice.
that is, when youre not putting words and ideas into peoples mouths.
also, you might want to check on the definition of “literal”.

you gave an opinion on something. others gave an opinion on what you wrote.
that, cupcake, is. a. FACT.

I guess I should’ve used the [sarcasm] tag. I thought it was beyond obvious that I was making a joke about Venice stereotypes.

I didn’t even realize you were trying to defend the investor. Everyone else hates the guy.

Thank you for pointing out the example. I will use [sarcasm] tags in the future.

I tried to make a joke, and point out how far off food this whole thing was earlier… but people feel very strongly about the issue I guess.

Personally, I’m looking forward to returning there in a week to eat their aged squab, and posting more photos and reviews about the wonderful food there.

But, I’ve at least learned that I need to use [sarcasm] tags in the future, and despite what people may think, I’m actually happy that someone provided a real example of something they had an issue with. Now in the future things are much more apt to improve.

actually, i wasn’t trying to defend the investor.
i have NO MONEY IN THAT GAME.
i wasn’t there
i don’t know the investor
i haven’t witnessed anyone do anything
i don’t know the journalist

people provide real examples to you all the time. you just never listen to them.

and, AGAIN, you are putting words and ideas in people’s mouths. no one here has expressed anything close
to feeling strongly about this issue as you have.

y’ever heard that thing about “when you assume…”?

lighten up, cupcake.

Enough. Lets grow up and move on. This is how we lost Kevin.

2 Likes

seems like a good idea.

1 Like