Cheesy, Savory, Delicious! Meat Lovers, Vegetarian and Vegan! A Pizza Journey - Superfine, Il Romanista, DeSano, Pizza Wagon of Brooklyn, Pizzeria Mozza, South End, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Prime, Lupetti, Triple Beam and More! [Thoughts + Pics]

The Prime Pizza SM Pico location is where I got my Prime Day pie (after a 90 minute wait).

I still like Joe’s on Broadway (also SM) better.

3 Likes

Aside from the charcoal briquette (square slices) The pepperoni slice was seriously inferior to that which you get at the Burbank location.

It was thicker and dryer. Not great. This Pico location has some kinks to work out.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the deal at quarter sheets? Do I have to pre order pies only on tock or can I show up at opening and order off their menu?

the latter

1 Like

They musta read my email lol. For quarter sheet enthusiasts.

2 Likes

Wow! im in Heaven…the Giants won on a walk off homer and I just got back from Pizza Wagon…I hadn’t been there in a while and was hoping for the best…Anthony delivered! 2 reheats(that became 3) one pepperoni and one pesto…I had been disappointed twice in the last month by two highly praised pizzerias bc the crust was limp as…
the crust on both of these were perfect…thin and it didn’t crack when folded but it had just the right crunch…I’ll be going back soon!

8 Likes

Has anybody been to Little Coyote lately? We might head over Saturday. It’s Pokemon community day and my kids want to go along the coast. Any feedback on pizza quality and wait times in the 5/6pm range would be appreciated. Would likely hit the newer branch with more seating.

3 Likes

grabbed a whole pie on the way to an angels game. delicious

8 Likes

Last time I had little coyote it was very good. Maybe not top echelon LA but tasty and also reheats very well.

You can order online via their website (through toast).

https://www.littlecoyotelbc.com/menu

Click the order buttons below menu for the location you want.

I would recommend that since last time I went there was a huge wait to order/receive and I got to skip the line and just grab my food.

5 Likes

Someone try Ameci Pizza in Leimert Park and report back please.

Putting in my order tomorrow

4 Likes

Folks Pizzeria in Costa Mesa is delicious. As good or better than Mozza.

11 Likes

Delete

YAYAYAAYAYAYAY!!!

Danny Boys will now be open on Saturdays starting 10/1. I can’t wait to get my Pizza fix on the weekends. FINALLY.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiqxRFhpu96/

If you don’t take the Metro into DTLA, here are the instructions on how to park there with validation.

https://www.dannyboysfamousoriginalpizza.com/visit

I also tend to park at GCM and then take the Angel’s flight up because then it gives me a reason to come back down again and get another slice at Fat and Flour. :wink:

11 Likes

Fuck! I TOTALLY forgot about this!!!

Picked up a margherita pizza w/extra basil and meatballs from Folks yesterday. Fantastic crust on the pizza.

3 Likes

That’s such a SMART idea!

Pie and then more pie!

better? I won’t believe that!

only one way to find out

2 Likes