Cheesy, Savory, Delicious! Meat Lovers, Vegetarian and Vegan! A Pizza Journey - Superfine, Il Romanista, DeSano, Pizza Wagon of Brooklyn, Pizzeria Mozza, South End, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Prime, Lupetti, Triple Beam and More! [Thoughts + Pics]

damn, I would’ve killed for great fries…almost went that way…

i’ve been digging dtown pizza in westhollywood…good stuff

1 Like

Orders back up for Chris Bianco’s pizza pop up

https://www.montillameals.com/bianco-pizza

3 Likes

Why do I feel like I’m usually outside of the delivery zone for things like this?

2 Likes

Bc you are. Haha. We live in no man’s land. Welcome to the club @Nemroz

1 Like

so funny… i’m actually over here trying to figure out what to feed kid for lunch and who might deliver here… kitchen is ashambles… no water in house due to the dig outside…

2 Likes

I feel your pain.

1 Like

I got the bianco pop up last month, it was OK but not that good. Would have preferred fresh pizzana tbh.

2 Likes

thanks for that heads up.

How come LA can’t get its own MFn thread on HO?

Recruit all the HO LA peeps to come over here!

Hey Gr8pimpin…I couldn’t find a good place to share this news but you were talking about Superfine near this post so…here goes…I never did go back to Superfine after the first few mentions that they’d gone suddenly and steeply down hill! Well, I was downtown a couple hours ago and decided to look into Superfine again…Well, I had 2 spicy salami(no honey) slices…they came straight outta the oven and were the first pies of the night…Well, I don’t know if I’m losing my pizza red but…the slices were great! the crust was thin, airy with a nice chewy texture…the salami was excellent…the only odd thing I hadn’t noticed is it’s a sauce-less pie…anyway, I loved it…sorry, no pics as it got dark quick…

5 Likes

Well, that’s good news!!

Was there ANY crisp at all? Last two visits months ago, mine were so floppy and limp, like an oversized Neapolitan slice without the taste LOL.

1 Like

nothing floppy or limp…and I’ll restrain myself from making a sexual comparison…ha,ha! all in all, a “9” slice…

2 Likes

Amazing news! I need to get down there ASAP!

1 Like

Can confirm. We went by on Saturday after the Taqueando pop up (which was great!) just to pick up some CCCs and we saw the slices and just had to have some. You can order at the counter and they came out hot and fresh and delish. The Pepperoni was as good as I remember it. They also are doing a good business at the bar and for pick up. The CCCs which we had a day later were as good as I remember, if anything a bit salty…

Would go back in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

always glad to get confirmation! but what are CCCs?

Chocolate Chip Cookies.

You can see… they had quite a bit of salt…

6 Likes

This looks quite appealing …

1 Like

Tried out a new place Signorelli’s on the corner of Pico and Robertson. Nice NY style pie. The crust was a bit thinner than most of the usual suspects, yet still foldable and had a nice bite to it.

10 Likes