Cheesy, Savory, Delicious! Meat Lovers, Vegetarian and Vegan! A Pizza Journey - Superfine, Il Romanista, DeSano, Pizza Wagon of Brooklyn, Pizzeria Mozza, South End, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Prime, Lupetti, Triple Beam and More! [Thoughts + Pics]

Little Coyote on Los Coyote Diagonal. Make sure to bring jackets as all the seating is essential outdoors but they do have heat lamps.

I wish they’d put some pepperoni on this pizza. Can get a little greasy but you know it’s good when the cups curl and turn into grease chalices.

Meatball sub here is fantastic. Bread is sourced from little brother bakery. Anybody know where you can buy their bread?

Cool bathroom art.

12 Likes

Little Brother?

I haven’t heard of that one, but the area has Hey Brother Baker who makes stops at various farmers markets.

1 Like

The IG photos for Hey Brother Baker is NSFW. Looks great.

Found Little Brother Bakery in Gardena. No pics and only a few comments but it looks like they supply bread to Big Mike’s Cheesesteaks and others. I don’t think we’re going to be able to source these rolls for home.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/little-brothers-bakery-gardena

2 Likes

Per Eater LA, “There’s more pizza coming to Altadena soon too, as Prime Pizza is moving into the closed former Patticakes location at 1900 Allen Avenue, not far from Altadena Beverage.”

5 Likes

Did Prime get access to that sweet sweet VC money or what. They expanding like mad.

6 Likes

Don’t know where the funding is coming from but so far the product is holding up. $13.14 Pi Day cheese pie (+$4 for pepperoni, no other toppings available) was excellent.

5 Likes

was there a long wait? Glad you took advantage of the sale.

I pre-ordered for pick up so no wait. They were quite busy though.

1 Like

exactly!!!

Big Mikes in HB has been closed for several years, there is still one in RB.

1 Like

So many memories of late night eats from big mikes!

1 Like

Any recent thoughts on Triple Beam? Noticed this on Main Street in Santa Monica.

2 Likes

Where is that! I preferred Il Romanista but they are very good and I don’t know if there is anyone else doing that style in the area

2 Likes

2905 main st

Yes! Main and Ashland, next to the takeout-only Starbucks, in the spot that had been a couple different bagel shops.

I absolutely loved Triple Beam but the last time I was there a few months ago, the pizza seriously disappointed me…kind of limp crust and it was a fresh pie…hopefully, it was an aberration!

1 Like

Congrats to all FTC LA members.

1 Like

joke

3 Likes

The cite link at the bottom is a RickRoll.

1 Like

Clever!

2 Likes