Coffee shops that are open for business

Many coffee shops have closed due to the present situation – Verve, Blue Bottle, and Intelligentsia among them.

But some remain open for business. Let’s post them!

Go Get Em Tiger is open as follows:

Arts District 7a - 3p
Los Feliz 7a - 6p
Larchmont 6:30a - 6p
Highland Park 7a - 4p
Culver City 8a - 3p
Grand Central Market 8a - 3p (glad they opened this back up - I will go daily!)

2 Likes

Endorffeine in Chinatown is open

1 Like

Patria Coffee is open in Compton (more limited hours)
Coffee del Mundo/South Los Angeles (pickup or Doordash for cold brew)
Capuyo Cafe/Boyle Heights (not open but offering “traveler boxes” on IG)

1 Like

Mugs in Boyle Heights is open–I drove by yesterday but didn’t stop, so I’m not sure if it’s coffee only, or if there is also snacks?

4 of the Portola coffee locations are open. Santa Ana 4th St Market is closed.

Republik Coffee at Green & Lake in Pasadena is open.

Kean Coffee is open, both locations

The CC location of Go Get Em just opened. They are being incredibly careful, to their credit.

1 Like

How are coffee shops considered an essential business? If anything I would think one could just as easily contract the virus from a coffee shop where people hang around for long periods of times than a sit down restaurant.

It’s take out only.

Tilt in dtla

First I’d heard of Tilt. Thanks, I’ll probably go today.

Kindness & Mischief in Highland Park is open. They’ve also bottled some of their cold brew for takeout, and they’re getting loaves from Bub & Grandma a couple times a week (they had some yesterday).

Andante Coffee across from Whole Foods in DTLA is open.

1 Like

Probably not worth the hassle to the city to parse which food product is and isn’t “essential”

Surely coffee is more essential than marijuana. The rest of the world looks at California and laughs at the craziness.

They’re both drugs. To each their own. California is hardly the only state where dispensaries are considered essential businesses.

1 Like

Rest of the world has their own crap to deal with. Well, I guess it’s the same crap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good timing. I’m running p out of beans - so this thread prompted me to look up my favorite shop for whole roasted; the Conservatory for Coffee and tea in Culver city, looks like they’ve gone online only.

Need to get an order in

1 Like

COFFE MCO - KOREATOWN ( 2580 W Olympic Blvd Unit #2, Los Angeles, CA 90006 ) Full bar open + PASTRIES AND FOOD.

1 Like