Cooking Bacon Naked and other stupid things you've done

I knew a guy that loved to cook bacon, naked…
He’d like the little hot oil that would spit out of the pan and burn his skin…
Sounds dumb to me but whatever floats your :boat:

Got any great stupid food stories from friends & family?

As a teen, I worked at Roy Rogers and brought my boyfriend leftover* sandwiches. The Double R burger was wrapped in wax paper that had a hidden layer of foil on the inside. One night boyfriend spaced and popped it in the microwave. Fireworks! That was exciting.

*To ensure that there were always plenty of leftover sandwiches, we would make about twenty right before closing time.

1 Like

That’s what I used to do when I “closed bake” at Souplanation.

Crank up the ovens at around 8:00 p.m., in case those dinner patrons decided muffins were just the thing to eat at 8:30 p.m. in the evening. Which was like never.

1 Like

I do everything. Naked.

1 Like

I once pushed a mass of steamed spinach down with a wooden spatula in a operational blender.

“Taken” pans out of hot ovens with no mitts on more times than I would like to admit in public.

1 Like

Fiber is good for you

1 Like

My best move was when I’d brought a glass casserole of ready-to-bake mac’n’cheese to my brother’s house, when he was living on a farm with a wood-burning range. When I figured it was probably about done I picked up two pot holders, took the casserole out, set it on the table, put down the pot holders and picked up the lid …

1 Like

Dude!
You always amaze me Ipse with your prose. .
Next question, what’s your shoe size?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Licking the big knife and getting cut…damn it!
:hocho:

Cutting a nice slice into my thumb with my Wusthof knife not paying attention with a good drunk on .

:hocho::heavy_plus_sign::beers::soon::ambulance:

TMI. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made tamales for the first time ever but got totally plastered from drinking to much scotch. The tamales were okay, sort of all messed up; but we had so much leftover masa we ended up making all kinds of different tamales, cuz stuff was just there. We ended up with 20 regular mole tamales, 1 gigantic mole tamal, 1 red vine tamal, two SPAM and string cheese tamales, and a couple chow mein tamales. Yes, chow mein tamales.

The chow mein tamales were exactly how you would think they would taste. The SPAM one was decent. I mean, what else is there to do with leftover masa, am I right?

1 Like

I betcha those tamales would’ve tasted better if had made them in the nude.

1 Like

The BOYS need a house to hang in!
Nobody wants to see that floppin’ around when making tamales et al…

:astonished:

1 Like

Nude chow mein tamale making. Only on FTC…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It only sounds weird when you say it out loud.

1 Like

and when you’re nekid…:joystick: