Corridor 109

Yes, review forthcoming later. I’m still coming down from how incredible this bite was.

Not going to say it wouldn’t have been close, but this would have been the best thing I ate in 2022. Even better than the version we had in April of that year. Absolutely order two.

8 Likes

this place is already firing on all cylinders? sounds like I need to bite the bullet and go sooner rather than later…

Very excited - going to try Corridor 109 tonight!

4 Likes

Going next week! Someone wanna post the menu/pics so I can figure out how hungry to be?

prepare to bang. after-dinner soba was needed.

7 Likes

Thank you for posting - now I can bring appropriate wine pairing.

Can one (politely) pre-order 3 more pieces of sardine toast from Chef Brian before seating date?

1 Like

Corridor 109 did not disappoint last night. For our palates this was absolutely stunning. His mastery of seafood textures/flavors was spectacular, and in some ways reminiscent of the best sushi chefs. Every savory course was a hit. Bite for bite this may have been the best meal of the last couple of years. While I could eat more food, I was not really hungry at the end, so I think this was about perfect for us but we are far from the level of @PorkyBelly. Desert course was probably the least interesting part, thus we run over to Majorodomo for riz au lait with a glass of amaro which ended up a perfect finish to our evening. Can not wait to go back to Corridor 109. If I could, I would go again tomorrow!

8 Likes

@rlw pound for pound corridor > kato?

1 Like

don’t know about pound for pound (given portion sizes here) but bite for bite corridor > kato by quite a bit.
I love Kato but I found more delicate flavors at Corridor 109.

1 Like

my only issue with corridor (besides portion size) was not all the scales on my tilefish were completely fried, so some were hard to eat. I let sergio know so hopefully that’s been corrected.

a bang bang with majordomo would be perfect :hugs:

1 Like

i highly recommend a bang bang bang

Start at Kato for cocktails and milk bun with Astrea Caviar
Eat at Corridor (that has Astrea Caviar)
Then go to Majordomo for a dessert of their new Astrea Caviar dish where you get a whole 30g of caviar. Also don’t forget a cleansing ale at the bar.
:laughing:

8 Likes

what’s the new dessert?

it’s not actually a dessert ha.

Just a new dish they are doing - dunno if it still looks like the below. This was initial concepts. But probably similar.

Edit: they are doing more r&d for other dishes as well

8 Likes

what’s under the caviar?

more eggs. eggs on eggs

3 Likes

ever since Pasjoli stopped serving riz au lait I’ve been looking for another one. Will have to go to Majordomo to try theirs. we went to Corridor 109 last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 Like

cafe basque

going there Sunday and will definitely try it!