Costco finds

I can buy it somewhere else, but $7.69 for 25 oz. was an unbeatable price.

Yeah, same. Plus it was just another reason for me to love Costco.

First they took away combo pizza, now Red Boat?! What’s next?!?!

Business Center, Hayward

3 Likes

1 Like

Wait… huh?

2 Likes

Very good product. Easy to reheat and vegetarian. The kids love it and makes for an easy lunch if you have rice and leftovers from the night before.

4 Likes

Or you can get the Seeds of Change brown rice and quinoa also available at Costco (and Target). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not bad. Hard to beat for the price ($12 for 10).

4 Likes

Does the Black Sea count as Mediterranean? :slight_smile:

Costco Van Nuys .

Some of these come out as being about $1.40/lb.

Also, USDA Prime beef:

Also, not on sale but…

3 Likes

These are good, classic, traditional—except WTF is the wrapper? Some kind of paper?

Is that a different one than they usually sell? I’ve gotten the regular bag of these and didn’t like them. Too much masa.

That’s their “sustainable wrap.”
“The sustainable wraps are made of wood pulp, so it is similar to parchment paper although it is stronger. This makes it perfect to help seal in flavor and moisture which is vital for tamales. It is also important to note that these sustainable wraps do not include any chemicals or recycled content. They are also biodegradable, so that is a plus as well.”
Less water used in production process.

Seemed like the normal filling to masa ratio to me, like in Guadalajara. Good with a lot of salsa and some sour cream.

I might have seen them before but I’d never tried them and they were in a different place. Maybe I tried them 20 years ago when they were still using corn husks or that might have been some other brand.

$16.79 @ Richmond, California branch

1 Like

Just bought the same bag at Ranch 99. 2 for $15.

1 Like

Two 10.6 oz. / 300 gram bags for $15?