Costco finds

Here’s TJs pork belly cooked with peppers and onions. When serving I removed a lot of the ‘grease.’ It was great actually. Surprised me with just how good it was.

1 Like

Oh… And apparently all of the ingredients for grandma’s curry come out of 2 boxes you can easily buy on your own… :frowning:

1 Like

Also works really well for fried rice…

This was just regular rice but yeah, for sure.

Wat

1 Like

Costco has had Angelo & Franco burrata recently. It’s bland, definitely not the same as what I had in a restaurant some years back. Note to self: don’t buy it again.

Promo mailing from Costco shows 4505 chicharrones. Has anyone seen them there?

Not lately, but I saw them pretty consistently about 6 months ago

I’ve seen the Tajin 4505 ones at SoCal Costcos in the past month or so.

I heard there are good premade sushi maki rolls in Costco Irvine. Can anyone confirm, if so what are the prices?

On the other hand, I don’t think I can trust Snow Fox. Its rice does not look great.

I’m hoping for something like this
https://reddit.com/r/Costco/comments/130ugdo/the_fresh_sushi_corner_at_hawaii_in_response_to/

Burbank Costco

3 Likes

This was surprisingly good. On sale for $12.50 ($3 off). I’m not sure it was much less work than making from scratch.

3 Likes

Is it more than a meal for two?

It was enough food for two, but maybe not two very hungry people. Not much more than a typical restaurant serving of jap chae (which is typically pretty large).

Thanks. I consider that pretty expensive for what it is.

Cheaper than takeout and tastier than I’ve made myself so far.

1 Like

Fullerton last weekend. Crazy what is available these days.

5 Likes

Onions are coming back to the food court. Individual cups behind the counter. You gotta ask and they’re not going to advertise.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried these?

1 Like

They are OK tacos but not Birria. The filling tastes ok, shells are crunchy like a hard shell taco. We thought there would be a dipping sauce included but there isn’t.

1 Like