Cruiseline Warehouse sale

Found this in the wild. Interesting, trying to survive just like so many other suppliers. I have no affliation with them, just passing it on.

Here’s the google spreadsheet link for all the products

Spreadsheet kind of stinks though, it’s not set up very well

A contact for pricing and pre-order
Klopez@kansasmarine.com

Anyone need to feed a bunch of kids chicken nuggets? LOL! 10 lb case for only $22

2 Likes

Good find! Just remembered to look through this. Holy hell, the sheet is over 2000 lines long!

At a quick glance there are two entries for Snake River Farms products so I’m definitely going to give this a deeper dive.

2 Likes

Glad it was useful! Yeah, the sheet is not user friendly. I sorted by Category, then went alpha within category. My biggest complaint is lack of pricing and needing to email that person to get pricing.

I don’t get Snake River items a lot. Curious what your thoughts are on pricing compared to your usual places (and quality if you get it)

Apparently they’re only open on Fridays for pickup.

Did anyone buy anything? I emailed for prices of some things. Some good deals but buying in bulk might be tough for me. If anyone wants to split anything I would be interested.

Here are some example prices

Beef Steak New York CC 12/1.5" Snake River Farms 30# avg TK ITEM $ 40.00 LB

Cheese Mozzarella in water Baffalo milk 12/7 OZ $ 38.00/Case

Beef Wagyu Striploin 1 Rib Boneless 0x1 MB# Broadleaf 35# Avg 18.00/LB

Truffle Black Pieces 1/1# Each TK ITEM $ 430.00/EA

Beef Wagyu Brisket #1005183 Cuisine DNR Solutions 5/3 # Avg $14.00/LB

Rice Arborio Riso Toro 2/5 KG $ 25.00/Case

Pork Chop Kurobuta 12/14 OZ Avg Snake River Farms 10# Avg TK ITEM $ 18.00/LB

Ham Iberico Marky’s $ 60.00LB

Chicken whole 10/3.5 KG# Avg Jidori 33# avg TK ITEM $4.00/LB

A tip to find some gems: The rep mentioned that items that state ‘TK ITEM’ were items that were brought in specifically for the Thomas Keller Grill on the Seabourn Sojourn cruise ship.

3 Likes

they’re billing this as a “closeout sale” now

Where did you see that?

Oh! Thanks! I wasn’t following them. Huh, wonder if I can get away today.

So the latest posts say that they’ll have it next week too and possibly the week after. But it does sound like it’s winding down. When I went last week they did say they were close on dates for a lot of stuff

1 Like