Dear John's TV Dinners

dear john’s x holbox x antico

steak au poivre, three peppercorn-brandy sauce, potato puree, peas & carrots
The best damn tv dinner I’ve ever had. Even though the steak came out medium it was still flavorful and delicious drowned in that creamy peppercorn-brandy sauce. Pro tip 1: move your peas, carrots and potato puree to the steak compartment to soak up all the sauce. Pro tip 2: use your leftover holbox garlic bread to soak up all the sauce.
Anybody know where I can get some crystal pepsi and some compartmented apple cobbler?
@Chowseeker1999, @TheCookie, @attran99, @NYCtoLA, @Hungrydrunk, @paranoidgarliclover, @J_L, @ebethsdad, @Ns1, @JeetKuneBao

antico cookies & cream

19 Likes

So brilliant @PorkyBelly!

3 Likes

If you pick the TV dinners up from Citrin/Melisse in SM rather than at Rockenwagner in Culver City, they come with a caesar salad and cheesecake. Price is $39 - $49 through Tock. The steak au poivre at Rockenwagner (without salad and dessert) is $34, I believe.

1 Like

The cuisine of Mypos.

1 Like

Amazing - TV dinner with Balki and Cousin Larry.

4 Likes

Thanks didn’t know it was available on tock. Looks like the steak with salad and dessert is $49 and $34 for just the steak. $22 vs $39 for the salisbury, $24 vs $39 for the chicken parm, and $19 vs $39 for the vegetable lasagna. The salad and dessert premium seems to be all over the place.

There’s also a salmon dinner for $39 on tock that I didn’t see on rockenwagner.

1 Like

You call that medium? I call that well done.

1 Like

dear john’s x holbox x felix

chicken parmesan, spaghetti marinara, creamed spinach
Another delicious tv dinner. Added some leftover, pecorino romano from felix and some more holbox garlic bread. @TheCookie, @attran99

Me after all the food was gone

15 Likes

What a great meal to go with a great show! I am hooked even though I know how it ends.

3 Likes

Your ONLY choice of food to pair with MJ should be GOAT.

6 Likes

Not bull?

3 Likes

D-Rod should have his own documentary series.

2 Likes

OMG…why hasn’t anyone done that, yet?!? Brilliant!

11 Likes

I am down with your choice of entertainment as you dine at home.

6 Likes

I could not find an animated GIF for Baby Bibbi Babakas, which greatly disappoints me.

(Edit: whoa. I totally didn’t realize the baby was holding a utensil in the GIF when I chose it! How violent. I’m keeping it here. :wink: )

8 Likes