Dish of the Month (DoTM) -- JANUARY 2017 -- FINAL VOTING

Thanks to @Chowseeker1999, we only had a 3-way tie for the 2nd nomination, rather than a 7-way tie for the 3rd nom.

Your final choices are below. Since I expect that many of you will be imbibing the alcohol on the 31st and then sleeping it off the morning of the 1st, voting will be extended to 01/01/17 @ noon!

Lemme know if I’ve made an errors in the poll.

Happy New Year to all. :smiley:

• Breakfast
  • Cheese Dishes
  • Soup/stews
  • Salad

0 voters

4 Likes

My heart says cheese, but my body says salad. Decisions, decisions…

2 Likes

Where is @TheCookie when we need her?? And yes u can smother your salad with cheese, like they do in other parts of the country. :wink:

4 Likes

Actually, has @TheCookie been MIA recently? I don’t recall seeing a post from her recently…

1 Like

Your argument is persuasive, @Bookwich. Salad it is!

4 Likes

I’m back! Let’s see… what have we here? Shit. I like all of these. Salads sound good… I have a few lbs to lose. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. It’s the right season for soup and stews. One can never eat too much cheese. I could sample my way thru The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills. Now where did I put that Lipitor? Just kidding. My cholesterol is fine. But still, I think I’ll go with salads (lots of dressing). I haven’t checked, but I’m sure it’s my @Bookwich’s choice. I’ll do my stewing at home.

No scolding @paranoidgarliclover. I will vote the proper way. Just doing a little stream of consciousness.

Missed you guys!

8 Likes

Hopefully, everyone will wake up feeling sluggish and full of good intentions, and vote accordingly… :wink: :running_woman:t2: :running_man:t2:

3 Likes

Soups and stews!!

Salads would be better in the summer/spring.

1 Like

I’m hoping that this non-drought weather persists and makes my choice of soups and stews the most relevant.

2 Likes

Me too darn it! My brain (and wasteline) say salads, but my heart says soups and stews! Ohhh! That’s it. I’m changing my vote. Sorry @Bookwich. It’s the weather :worried:. Who said salads would be good for the spring? Well they’re right… Farmers Markets @Chowseeker1999 :grimacing:.

1 Like