1 vote for TRUFFLES
1 vote for FRIES

…just to clear things up.

I understood what you meant. :wink:

OK, so 1 vote for FRIES.
! vote for TRUFFLES.
! vote for TRUFFLE FRIES.

1 Like

I’m now going to throw my vote toward THANKSGIVING… and I will just pretend apples, grapes & figs are a t-day staple. Or just satisfy my seasonal fruit obsession by posting on the Farmer’s Market thread.

P.S. If Thanksgiving wins, I think @LAgirl’s idea of opening it up to shopping & cooking is a good one.

Are you trying to stack the deck?

THANKSGIVING please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES!

(and it won’t let me post just that and tells me to be more descriptive, so here you go…)

3 Likes

There’s always room for JELLO

4 Likes

Jello shots, maybe.

1 Like

Liquid food:

BARS / DIVES / PLACES WITH GREAT DRINKS

+1 for BARS, and GOOD DRINKS

So we have to eat thanksgiving food all month if that wins? I can’t eat that much fat food.

Hi @Bookwich,

Not really. Dish of the Month just encourages people to try that theme dish / cuisine throughout the month if they want to. :wink: Like when it was Thai month, we tried maybe 2 Thai restaurants the whole month? No biggie.

I think it’s just interesting if people find great Turkey dishes (always kind of hard to find “Turkey” that’s not just dried out / cold slices), or they might try some delicious Mashed Potatoes or other Fall / Harvest type stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I third BARS / DIVES / PLACES WITH GREAT DRINKS

That’s not a dish!

Aren’t you the dark horse.

December?

[quote=“Bookwich, post:33, topic:4493, full:true”]
So we have to eat thanksgiving food all month if that wins? I can’t eat that much fat food.
[/quote]Yes you can. If I’m not mistaken, you’re a nibbler anyway.

love it.