Eating meat: threat or menace?

He’s just trolling. He knows what he is saying makes zero sense.

6 Likes

his comments remind me of the infamous trader joes reddit thread re: lentils.
where someone role played and purposely trolled the subreddit users over innocuous question on how to prepare lentils and then proceeded to insult every response… it got some press and podcast and they finally tracked the guy down and he totally admitted to making everything up and role playing.

9 Likes
1 Like

Checking to see if any of our skilled plastic surgery or ENT colleagues will perform an impossible rhinoplasty…

4 Likes

I have a feeling eating a human face is somehow vegan and also high on the Warrior Points scale.

8 Likes

I hadn’t heard of Perfect Day before: they’ve genetically modified yeast to produce milk protein. One product using this stuff is advertising on Facebook.

a lot of companies are pursuing related dairy ideas: New Culture is making mozarella like this Why Vegan Cheese Doesn't Melt | WIRED - YouTube

Are you no longer eating vegan?

1 Like

My diet is predominantly vegan but I am not strict about it. Jesus said: “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. So you’re more of a flexitarian?

2 Likes

That would accurately describe the things I eat. I don’t feel it would accurately describe me. I have higher ambitions.

1 Like

My beer while cooking kimchi spam fried rice.

5 Likes

Vegan beer is the best kind.

… Then she tried his vegan macaroons.

3 Likes

vegan tongue … two-day saturated vegan lard

Such an appetizing name. And only $10.75 a pound!

2 Likes

vegan mozzarella at pizzeria mozza!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtPhnmLSd09/?hl=en
coming in 2024

Pizza all’ossimoro! Yay!

Nuggs…. Only 15g of net carbs for 4 stinkin nuggets. Only :man_facepalming:

Well, I guess that’s no different than nuggets with real chicken

1 Like