El Taco Nazo (Baldwin Park)

I ended up at a small Mexican restaurant in Baldwin Park called “El Taco Nazo” for their fish tacos, which they have specials only on Mondays and Wednesdays.

They were tasty and fairly hefty. I thought the batter to be a bit on the heavy side, but it was still pretty good. The size of the fish was generous. Even more generous was the shredded lettuce. There was enough to have its own ZIP code. And they cost a mere $1.59 each.

I also tried the carne asada and carnitas tacos. They were adequate but not memorable.

They charge you $0.49 for using credit cards.

If you’re ever in beautiful, downtown Baldwin Park on a Monday or Wednesday, this would be worth your time.

El Taco Nazo
14343 Ramona Blvd
Baldwin Park, CA 91706

2 Likes

There’s another location on Garvey in El Monte and another one on Valley in La Puente as well and yes the fish tacos are a great value if you’re in the hood, I do happen to live close to the La Puente location which FYI is located across the street from both the Satin and Bliss strip clubs so you could always pre-game or post your lap dance with a fish taco, just saying.

3 Likes

They’ve got a number of locations. I used to go to the OG La Puente location in the early 90s. Good stuff.

1 Like