Extensive Paso Robles knowledge available to you on request

Don’t know if you’re implicitly accusing us of that, but we stayed on the paths.

no not at all… i just remember that was the coverage i kept reading… people trampling etc… i’m sure nobody on this fine site is that kind of a dick

1 Like

And do you like Rhys too?

If you weren’t going to the Sea Chest, why would you be in Cambria?

It’s beautiful. We stay there for the coastal cool weather and the gorgeous mile long boardwalk at Moonstone.

3 Likes

Yeah, if you live someplace without outdoor air conditioning, I can see that.

You seriously don’t see why people take summer vacations to the central coast ? We’’re on year 13. Sometimes more than once a years. This is why you’re not my wife

4 Likes

The first time East Bay weather has ever been used to flex on points south :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, Berkeley is remarkably scenic with the hills on the east and the bay on the west. I’d go there for vacation if I hadn’t lived there as a grad student.

Berkeley is wonderful, but Permacloud is real

There are too many people though. My partner insists on space and wine country proximity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Living in Berkeley, we go inland for a change of weather, like Guerneville or Boonville, and the north coast is a lot more convenient.

I see why people who live in parts of Southern California where it gets hot vacation on the central coast. I heard about the Sea Chest from friends who live in Redlands. Cambria’s a good place to stay overnight to break up a drive to or from LA.

I’ll need North Coast recommendations soon(ish)