Fast Food Thread

Today only for national fried chicken sandwich day!

BURGER KING

1 Like

If you want to try Jollibee‘s chicken sandwich for free, go here:

https://chickensandwichlawyer.com/

1 Like

S.O. thinks it tastes like it also has pickle juice in it, and I’m inclined to agree. I really like the sauce even though I’m not a big pickle fan.

3 Likes

Ok, had to get one, giving the King another shot after that disaster of a last visit.

(You can read about that here…)

This spicy Ch’King was exactly like my first. I still think this is 3rd in my pecking order… (Chick-Fil-A, KFC, BK, Popeyes, etc).

Thick, crunchy, juicy, a bit of heat and a sauce that is totally different than the competitors.

3 Likes

Damn the bk ch-king looks pretty tasty, you really want to make go eat fast food lol. I know it’s soooo bad for me tho

look at this super aggressive billboard from Jollibee. Smack dab above the Wendys. The drive-thru lane goes right under the sign. LOL!

7 Likes

This is the funnest billboard I’ve seen in a while

3 Likes

Paging all McMuffin lovers 63 cents on Thursday through Mcd app.

3 Likes

is it all day?

I think only until 10:30am

Ok, I had non-breakfast at Wendy’s for the first time in a hundred years.

My impression is the same as the last time I went:

Why are their burgers so bland? I mean the baconator is tasty. But shoes or dirty underwear will taste great with bacon.

No seasoning of any kind. And the patties don’t have a grill taste or a flame taste so what do they do… poach them.

Damn, the burger looked so good when I unwrapped it.

Ugh.

Got to admit. This past year, Burger King has grown on me with all the deals on double whoppers and I can load up extra tomatoes onions pickles and lettuce. Freaky mascot.

6 Likes

Today and tomorrow… (12/3/21 & 12/4/21) only in the BK app.

2 Likes

Here comes Jack In The Del

“Try Jack’s New Ultimate Egg Roll Del Beef Burrito Munchie Meal.”

5 Likes

Enter Jollibee spicy chicken sandwich featuring thick and juicy chicken and raw sliced jalapeños. I got the deluxe with lettuce and tomato. I may like this more than Popeyes which I think is not as good as when they originally rolled out.

I think it may crack the upper echelon of your rankings @Gr8pimpin

8 Likes

Dang! that looks and sounds good! Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze in a try amidst all the other holiday food.

1 Like

If you do squeeze it in, don’t forget a peach mango pie too!

2 Likes

And a couple pieces of fried chicken for a full meal!

1 Like

I KNEW IT!!! Awesome to hear!!

Thank you for the report. I have got to get over there. I had a chicken sandwich tonight, too. (See below)

Move over, Carl’s Jr., we have a new loser in the chicken wars.

Jack In The Box Blazin’ Cluck sandwich.

I thought Carls Jr. was the king of misrepresenting their product. Jack is now the clear cut champ of deceptive advertising.

How it’s advertised…

What you get…

IN WHAT UNIVERSE DO THESE SANDWICHES LOOK REMOTELY ALIKE? Their photos make it look like Popeyes and Burger King and KFC. But in reality, there are no craggy bits. It was a whole filet that felt like a flat chicken patty.

The blazin’ sauce had some heat, but I don’t think it’s as hot as KFC‘s. To tell you the truth I couldn’t even tell what it tasted like.

Jack’s dunce cap is too tight. Doesn’t feel too good to get clucked by Jack.

8 Likes

That’s like false advertising lol

1 Like