Favorite high quality tuna?

Nice!!!

Oh damn. Who’s ready to go in on a case to reduce shipping

1 Like

Me! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4: I’ve had it on my list ever since @Dommy first mentioned it.

Looks like a case of 24 is 199+20 shipping. Guessing with 20 tax that’s 120 each for 12 cans of high grade mercury flesh

1 Like

:astonished:

Okay, I got it, now what do I do with it? Very tasty! :hearts: So far, I’ve just mixed it with regular tuna (alone it’s a little spicy for lunch) & mayo and served it with tortilla chips. Any suggestions?

i’d like to know how koreans eat it too… david chang said he just eats it with rice… does this can have potato in it? i’ve been hesitant to buy them.

are you saying no to the Katy’s purchase? price is kind of where i expected it to be for premium stuff.

1 Like

I just eat it with some rice for a quick lunch, pretty tasty with a nice kick.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get Katy’s if you still want to?

Edit: @Nemroz. Yes it has a few little chunks of potato, but fewer ingredients and additives than I thought. I like it.

3 Likes

Love tuna & rice.

1 Like

Oooo!!! Okay… Now I want to try myself… All the mainstream Japanese Stuff I’ve tried is a half step up from Catfood (and I KNOW how catfood tastes… trusts me…). You can maybe make Kimbap! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ordered Katy’s with La Cookie!

Thanks!

6 Likes

Ordered. Thanks!

1 Like

Omg @TheCookie I’m keeping all of these cans!!!

9 Likes

Oh wow! I’m on my way!!!

1 Like

WHuT?! I wait nearly a month and you guys get it like overnight… LOL!! Glad you enjoyed it as much as I do… It’s just SO. SO. SO. Good. I’m down to my last 2 cans. :sob:

Enjoy!!

2 Likes

I told them FTC sent me

4 Likes

Wow, just checked prices. I am so curious about Katy’s Smokehouse tuna now, but it’s a spendy commitment!

1 Like

Not sure what the per piece is per case… but for the shipment of 8 I spent a little over $80 (They also should qualify for the $5 Amex shop small credit) … so it was about a $10 per can. A can of Fancy Spanish tuna is about that… and I like this tuna better and it’s local. $10 for a protein source for a meal for a special meal or two isn’t too bad either…

4 Likes

That’s cheaper than eating out and the cans look big. I bought a can less than half the size at Whole Foods that was $4. If this tuna is really good then I might buy a few. We have been eating tuna about once per week and my daughter loves it.

Maybe I’ll be like @Nemroz and just order a whole case.

2 Likes