Fingers Crossed

the only edible pizza in north america

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEVEpxRH5ht/

11 Likes

Does he not eat pizza outside of Italy too? :wink:

7 Likes

just made a res for sunday

2 Likes

I don’t even see a menu on their website…

I respect that.

2 Likes

I really did laugh out loud!

2 Likes

oh damn…that’s gonna be mobbed… it’s in the cute alley by B&E

1 Like

Would love to see a menu, and would love to know if they’re also doing takeout. Seems like it might be dine-in only to start? Which is a weird choice if that’s the case.

It’s outdoors. Fried things, Roman-style pizza, and first-rate pasta should really be eaten immediately.

skramzlife exclusive menu leak, going tomorrow…what should I get?

6 Likes

Pricing doesn’t look too bad at all considering where they’re located and his pedigree.

Looking forward to your report!

Suppli
Polpette di Manzo
Margherita
Napoli
Divola
Boscaiola
Cacio e Pepe
Carbonara

Have a great dinner

That’s a lot of food haha.

I think gonna go melon prosciutto, Margherita, Cacio Pepe, carbonara

Ooe take one for the team!

3 Likes

To tell you the truth i think Felix haD an insanely major downhill trend over the years… probably looking forward to just this opening weekend with Sergio in the house and standards being higher

2 Likes

Fingers Crossed was OK, I wont be running back. The pizzas were very thin, almost like a flatbread. They were tasty but nothing to gush over, i definitely prefer Pizzana for similar type pizza. The pastas were good to be expected (if you like Felix style) but overall I don’t find myself coming back or trying to brave their reservations (i think they’re already all booked out). They also were playing the worst music i’ve maybe ever heard at a restaurant (like obscure slow jams and r&b from the late 2000s?). The space is nice, but feels kind of fake faux-“hollywood” tacked into the dream hotel area. No hate on Evan Funke, but it kind of felt like a cash grab and an afterthought menu wise (i dont even think he was there). Saying all this, I loved Felix when they first opened but this feels like the watered down version.

I’d say this is a pass and reminded me of the more recent downhill (and still expensive) meals I had at Felix. For $200 out the door I want to have a really good meal that excites me, and this was just OK. Didn’t hit any new notes for me…The budino was the standout and very yummy.

12 Likes

Resy for 2 this sat at 530 up for grabs.

2 Likes

What’s the diameter of the pizzas? They look extra small.

The same size as Pizzana / La Morra which I think is about 12"?

Oh that’s not too bad of a size. Just looked small especially with 4 slices