Fishing With Dynamite

I am kinda curious too I been kinda eyeballing that branzino, bone marrow pasta, and Nutella donut

4 Likes

They saw your post. :slight_smile:

I just read the article. I didn’t realize it was the recipe! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9CqZrbnryQ/

2 Likes

Fuck, peruvian scallops and key lime pie to-go. @TheCookie, @attran99, @A5KOBE, @Chowseeker1999, @J_L, @CiaoBob, @NYCtoLA, @JeetKuneBao

9 Likes

This couldn’t have been last week when I was there?!? YUM! I need to try and make this a thing.

1 Like

My COVID Eating list is getting longer and longer… and longer!

3 Likes

key lime pie, graham cracker crust, italian lime meringue
Pie is a fruit right?
@TheCookie, @attran99, @ebethsdad, @A5KOBE, @Chowseeker1999, @hanhgry, @butteredwaffles

43g5zy

16 Likes

I see some green on the top so it technically is a fruit veggie pie which means it’s healthy.

6 Likes

i also noticed the dining room is open with four tables.

https://www.eatfwd.com/

3 Likes

the only thing better than fwd’s key lime pie? fwd’s large key lime pie. @TheCookie

9 Likes

if you go to fwd and don’t order the scallops and key lime pie, did it really happen?
favorite seafood restaurant in the city.
completely booked on a sunday #roaringtwentiesarecoming

hamachi sashimi - citrus ponzu sauce, crushed avocado, serrano chile, shiso

the queen mary (top) - oysters (oishi, nachotta, wa; little hoodlum, hood canal, wa; wellfleet, cape cod bay, wa), littleneck clams, add peruvian scallops
sauces: mignonette, cocktail, ponzu, horseradish

the queen mary (bottom) - alaskan king crab, jumbo shrimp cocktail, atlantic lobster
sauces: saffron aioli, whole grain mustard remoulade. yuzu kosho mayonnaise, hot drawn butter

grilled santa barbara spot prawns, chives, shallots, charred lemon

key lime pie - graham cracker crust, italian lime meringue

11 Likes

Had a nice lunch there the other day. No photo of the pie as there as so many already.

2 Likes

No

1 Like

I have always thought. What a great name . Fishing With Dynamite. Carry on . I’m a catch and release fisherman.

3 Likes

Considering where you live that is understandable. I may be wrong but isn’t it sort of throw a line in and a fish comes back?

1 Like