FTC Confessions

That is shocking. I eat spicy shrimp rolls from Wholefoods all the time. But we’re talking about you :astonished:.

I eat DT bean & cheese burritos too. And my cats are incredibly spoiled. But I am a little surprised by a couple of things on your list. I’m strangely comforted. I guess you can’t judge a book by its username. Thank you for your confession @President_Mochi :relieved:.

1 Like

[quote=“OCSteve, post:17, topic:3927, full:true”]
I did clarify that I won’t put it on really good pastrami, but you’re probably right. It’s been nice knowing all of you.
[/quote]I pretty much put mayo or veganaise on everything. Before eating something I think - Would this taste good w/mayo? Nice knowing you too.

4 Likes

I had a momentary lapse of weakness

1 Like

I can see that.

that is fucking McGorgeous

2 Likes

I’m a mayo freak…

Best Foods all the way baby!
I could not date someone that didn’t like mayo…deal breaker!

1 Like

I have a red bean and cheese burrito at Del Taco at least once a week.

When I am lucky enough to visit a Red Lobster, I order some sort of combo plate that includes a dish of their “scampi.” After I consume the shrimp, I take a Cheddar Bay Biscuit, slice it in half, and place it in the dish as to soak up the garlic oil slick at the bottom of the dish. I then eat it with a fork. No shame whatsoever.

3 Likes

When I’m driving and can’t stop, a Taco Bell CrunchWrap is a hermetically sealed decent thing that will fill my need and not get all over my clothes.

Hey, thanks for that tip. Our usual fast food stops are when we’re on the road. Just so’s ya know’s a McRib is NOT something to eat at those times :slight_smile:

Ditto! I started to get into Veganaise when a doctor thought I was allergic to eggs, and started to really love it. But for certain things it has to be Best Foods!

I will do you one better.

I like Miracle Whip.

A lot.

2 Likes

So does my husband. The vegan version of that is called Just Mayo.

Shhh… I love Kentucky Fried Chicken. I rarely eat it… because it’s just wrong. But love it just the same.

before i moved, i drove 140 miles round-trip to la every weekend just to eat.

1 Like

Yeah, but do you like it on pastrami?

I am solidly in the mayo camp. I never did get the whole Miracle Whip thing. Maybe it’s because I never had it growing up. In any case, different strokes…

And on the subject of mayonaise, I also like it on hot dogs… with ketchup.

5 Likes

[quote=“OCSteve, post:37, topic:3927”]
And on the subject of mayonaise, I also like it on hot dogs… with ketchup.
[/quote]That warrants a double :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 Like

Have I mentioned how much I adore you?

I don’t eat breakfast

You and Donald Trump!

1 Like