FTC Confessions

Fewer :slight_smile:

I really like this stuff. Like a salty garlic spicy bbq powder. Good on popcorn, on wings for a dry rub and straight into your mouth.

Was a few dollars short of free shipping so added into my cart.

2 Likes

I was in a weight loss challenge with a couple of friends this month. It looks like I’m on track for a gain of 3-4 pounds. That’s what I get for agreeing to do it on my 50th birthday month.

8 Likes

If you’re being chased by a bear you don’t need to be Usain Bolt you just need to not be the slowest person in the pack.

4 Likes

Happy 29th Anniversary of hitting the legal drinking age!

4 Likes

Thanks!

I like mixing mayo or veganaise with dipping sauces.

5 Likes

On the same vein… I am not Vegan but I love Just Mayo so much I horde it. I have two unopened jars in my fridge right now and when it was no where to be found anywhere mid-pandemic and I was out… I heard that Walmart had them… checked the walmart site and went to the one at Rosemead which said they had them… but DIDN’T. If I ever actually got COVID. It would have been from that trip. ick.

I found them a few weeks ago back at Whole Foods. I had to make due with hub’s home made mayo tragic sounds

–Dommy!

4 Likes

Funny!

1 Like

Shiitake >> white truffle >> black truffle >> most expensive matsutake.

1 Like

At the Korean Market I found these baby Shiitake which were amazing!!! I can’t stand Truffles. Ick. But Matsutake I enjoy because of their subtle mustiness.

1 Like

I like black truffles sliced and served over soft scrambled eggs but I’d rather spend my money on other things.

2 Likes

I’m not usually into this kind of tongue in cheek screed but I have to say I really agree with this editorial:

2 Likes

Kettle Brand Jalapeño w/ hummus is one of my favorite combos

5 Likes

That does sound like a tasty flavor combo. I more object to the hard texture- it’s like when you step on a Lego brick but in my mouth.

I will say, we bought the First Street kettle chips at Smart and Final and they’re pretty solid. Not as ethereal as Lays but not like crunching through a plank like a lot of kettle chips.

2 Likes

Lol I like chewing on ice, too. If that helps explain anything

1 Like

Chewing on ice can be a sign of iron deficiency. #TheMoreYouKnow

4 Likes

I was wondering about their house brand snacks. Good to know!

@J_L good to know!

I think all I need to worry about is damage to my teeth/enamel.

It’s definitely more social anxiety/nerves. When I’m out of water/soda I chew on the ice to continue avoiding contributing to conversations.

2 Likes

They all have decent texture but we like the salt and pepper ones the best!

1 Like