FTC Confessions

Are you from PA/MD/DE?

same! loved these and the Herr’s version.

@TheCookie i’ve never seen them in the LA area. I usually just buy them from utz.com or wait till I go home to MD and buy a bunch there to take back with me.

2 Likes

@JeetKuneBao, Virginia

Theoretically you can get them with a online Target order and min $35. Might be easier to put together a $35 target order than an all Utz order. But who am I to stop you from splurging on a bunch of potato chips

1 Like

Count me as a kettle chip supporter but I prefer the Hawaiian Brand, particularly the Maui Onion. Wonder if the limited edition Korean BBQ arw good…

https://www.hawaiianbrandsnacks.com/

If we are talking Herrs/Utz:

https://www.herrs.com/our-products/herrs/1-oz-ketchup/

4 Likes

That Hawaiian BBQ chip is excellent my #2 chip

3 Likes

Do you like Doritos ? I asked a girl I met this question.

1 Like

hahahhah I don’t crave them like some other chips but I do like Doritos especially cool ranch. Honorable mention to Fritos flavor twists Honey BBQ as well!

4 Likes

Met her in Vegas. She gave me her number. I asked the question. Do you like Doritos ? Shesaid no . I never called her again.

8 Likes

Right here. Nothing better with onion dip. We actually had some last night.

3 Likes

Now that’s someone who takes his chips seriously.

3 Likes

I like Ruffles (Have Ridges) and Wavy Lays. I’ll sometimes use them in place of a cracker to top with something with some substance, like today’s shrimp salad with shallot, red onion, capers, mustard, mayo, squeeze of lime.

2 Likes

These are not confessions. This is a confession, I don’t really like potato chips. Maybe eat them a few times per year.

5 Likes

The UTZ Crab Chips also come as kettle chips.They are available here in KC and I guess they’re a childhood memory type of thing…to me they taste like some gone-off seasoning that doesn’t resemble crab spices at all.

3 Likes

New taco Chronicles on Netflix. The burrito. I have been doing it all wrong . Yes . I like burritos better than tacos . A simple bean and cheese is my favorite. But the Birria episode tripped me at the front door . I love the goat version . And the fish taco episode. Why are they so dear to our hearts. I just love these also.

1 Like

I don’t enjoy mango, pineapple forward beers that are all the rage.

Texture of black truffle hard outer crust messes up dishes IMO. Pls go crazy with the peeler and shave paper thin. I’ve also come to realize I’m not crazy about black truffles. Prefer white. Also in general not crazy about truffles. I’ve yet to encounter any with an overwhelming aroma, perhaps due to deterioration in shipping time from origin to plate?

2 Likes

I prefer not to eat the crab innards

2 Likes

Golden Road’s Mango Cart is one of my guilty pleasures lol

1 Like

My favorite lettuce for just about everything is iceberg.

5 Likes

Tripp Burgers, the pop up in West LA, includes a bag of Utz to go with their burgers (or at least they did pre-pandemic).

I didn’t know the significance of Utz so just stashed the chips in my pantry somewhere :grimacing:

4 Likes