FTC Confessions

Fried Chicken is for eating with sides. Tenders are for dipping. There is room in this world for both. And IMHO, they aren’t always interchangeable (tendies for lunch… chimkin for dinner)

–Dommy!

8 Likes

So what I’m hearing is the tenders as an appetizer or a side with my bone in fried chicken.

5 Likes

I used milk with an expiration date of 2/1/22 in my coffee today. Today is 2/5/22. I am still alive and well.

6 Likes

I think all Girl Scout cookies are gross and taste like cardboard and most people like them because they’re sold by children.

12 Likes

I couldn’t agree more - but tell that somebody in “real” life and they look at you like you just punched their kid

5 Likes

People buy them because they’re sold by children, but how many really like them?

1 Like

I love Tagalongs and thin mints. They got rid of their Lemon cookies which were awesome.

2 Likes

I will tolerate thin mints. Especially frozen ones.

3 Likes

These are ok. Somoas are ok. If I wanted dessert any Girl Scout cookie would be well down on the list. It’s the same way I feel about pumpkin flavored stuff in Sept/Oct. If these items were really good people would be buying them year round.

4 Likes

I crave cheetos cheese puffs after a great meal . Forget the cheese course. Give me wine and junk.

6 Likes

I made waffles this morning and put in 1/2 cup of milk instead of 1 cup of milk. Started to make the waffle full well knowing something was off with the batter. I reread the recipe and poured whatever I could back into the bowl and mixed in more water. The bottom 5th of the first batch of waffle was shite. Don’t tell my kids.

4 Likes

No worries - you are just wafflingaround. The kids should actually be making and serving shite waffles on a Sunday, and not the other way around.

3 Likes

How old are the kids? But, yeah.

I had a dream about an epic bang bang bang. Mozzarella and pasta at Osteria. Meats and salad at Chi Spacca. Followed up with gelato and dessert at the Pizzeria.

Has anybody done this before?

6 Likes

When I was younger, i probably could’ve done this. but i couldn’t afford it. Now that i’m older, I could afford it, i just wouldn’t be able to do it

The curse of life…

12 Likes

I would say add a pizza to that dream too!

I think unless you went on a weekday and sat at the bar it might be hard to do all those

2 Likes

Same boat. I think we would have to order and eat very small portions at each place.

@hungryhungryhippos good idea. The bar might be the right answer.

3 Likes

If you go early I think osteria mozza usually has availability at the bar. Maybe your partner makes one reservation at pizzeria while you make an earlier rezzie at chi spacca?

A few years ago we ate at the bar at Osteria Mozza, went to a play, and went to Pizzeria Mozza afterwards.

3 Likes

3 Likes