FTC meet up

This needs to be a potluck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we need a drunk/stoned/hungry thread meetup - guaranteed similar interests there.

2 Likes

the times that i went to tender greens

1. saw damn little there that would qualify as a meal for a vegetarian/vegan.
    and
  2. their portions of meat and food were so small that two entrees would be needed to fill me up.
    given their prices for two entrees, i’d rather go to a better restaurant that serves larger entrees as their default.

Hi -

[quote=“Bookwich, post:39, topic:5483”]
Okay, I missed that part. We’re doing a fundraiser meet-up?
[/quote]I missed that too? When did that happen?

I was reading @Ns1’s thread, asking about catering ideas (love a good clambake btw) and wanted to invite myself, but didn’t want to be too forward. Long story short… I’m in!

:blush:

YMMV, obviously. Agree that there may not much for a vegan. I actually find the falafel sandwich (which I’m pretty sure is vegetarian-friendly) + side salad to be decently filling. I wouldn’t hit Tender Greens if I were starving, but, when I’m just “normal” hungry, I find it sufficient.

And my impression is that the owner is very friendly toward non-profit/humanitarian causes…

1 Like

We were mucking up the bulgarini thread so I moved the discussion here.

1 Like

Hi -

[quote=“linus, post:41, topic:5483”]
pink’s hot dogs
[/quote]I had one recently. It was really bland, even with chili, cheese & onions. I don’t remember them being that way before. It could be just me; I doubt they’ve changed their formula.

:hotdog:

Hi -

Okay. I’m on the run now. I’ll check that out and read this thread again later. But I don’t mind organizing a meet-up or helping you with your function… or just showing up :blush:.

TBC…

1 Like

@TheCookie Do it Sexy. :slight_smile:
Love to meet u.

Hubby can stays home

You can come. :slight_smile:

srry.

but from most of your posts…

You’re the ones that sounds obnoxious.

3 Likes

Dank you.

terrible hot dogs pinkus. srry

Maybe we should move this conversation to the board’s “lounge”. Where is the darn “lounge” anyway?

1 Like

I found it. Now I just need to figure out who’s a member :wink:.

What is the the lounge and how do we go there ?

is that like “chapmangion room” ?

You need the secret password. And also the secret handshake.

2 Likes

Sad face

The O’Brien’s one was fun. Although it would have been nice if more people made an effort to circulate more and talk considering we had our own section for the gathering.

It was neat to put faces to some names I’ve known from way back in the CH days.

1 Like

yu shold set new one up.

I would probably swirl in and take a look.

1 Like