Fucking PSA: Lodge Bread Sunday Pizza Nights. Music and supposedly fun, like your new neighborhood pizza joint

ON Sundays they will be open into the evening for an extra few hours and serve one time of pizza per night. Personal size, 12 in in diameter.

This sunday I’ve heard it’s a white pie: something like ricotta, black olive tependade, and some other crap in there on their homemade dough.

Pizzas will be mostly firmly ensconced within the vegetarian genre but may waver to vegan for good measure. It sounds somewhat in the vein of those pizzas from the chess board collective down due north. in the city by the fucking bay.

Their cinnamon rolls are made with some sort of yogurt that’s sweetened and maybe rounded out with some butter ???

three times in one week, jam on toast, need i say more. so simple so sweet so salutary and salubrious. it’s downright pricey but for someone in perpetual BK well you know the fucking drill …

1 Like

What is BK? Bankruptcy?

How is Lodge able to make pizza exactly? Sounds interesting I guess…they still serve the bread and jam at the same time?

BK = Badge of Kourage… wear with PRIDE!!

aint no fuckin joke

Yes.

1 Like