Get thee to ST Patisserie

not really. My guess is that 90% of the traffic on the LA forum is from LA and only about 10% being discussions about OC food.

Mille Feuille :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m in the neighborhood today. Perhaps I’ll stop by.

I highly recommend the Exotic, Mille Feuille and almond croissant. The sugar brioche is also mighty tasty. Not a fan of their macaroons. Also they have these little chocolate prices with dried fruit and nuts that come in a clear bag. Those were surprisingly awesome.

The Exotic, lemon tart, and Farmer’s Market Special were all delicious!

9 Likes

That strawberry one looks right up my alley. I take it that was the Farmer’s Market special since I have had the other two before. What was in it?

@A5KOBE It was indeed the Farmer’s Market Special. Fresh strawberries and raspberries with a vanilla chantilly cream in a buttery crust. It was delicious! No Mille Fueille that day…they were all out.

1 Like

Lemon tart was delicious. My only quibble was that the meringue pieces were hard to crack. So I had to take one for the team and eat a while meringue. Great balanced tart lemon flavor.

The mango buche de Noel is amazing as usual.

My new find was the short bread cookies. They are in plastic tins to the right when you walk in. They are bite size cookies, about 20 in a pack for $8.50. These cookies are insanely buttery and addictive. A hint of vanilla and sugar coated on the rim of the cookie. Wow.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the shortbread.

I ordered my Buche de Noel this past Sunday. Also grabbed an almond croissant and a Mille Feuille. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looks like you can order one and pick them near Xmas. Maybe we can designate a driver from FTC to go pick them up for us Angelenos. :grinning:

I would do it, but then everyone has to come to Culver City, cuz I don’t do delivery.

And I get one treat per order.

3 Likes

Yup, they ask you to pick up either Fri 12/23 or Sat 12/24 before 5pm.

$38 same as last year. If I pick them up I cannot promise they will be delivered in full. :yum:

3 Likes

Crap was in the 'hood yesterday and completely forgot about the place.

Sounds fair!!

Almond croissant looks delectable!

1 Like

Ohmigod, I’m so there. Maybe we can do a random take over of Metro Cafe and pretend that we’re doing a drug sale! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m down.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I’ve ordered mine and will meet my Pops at Taco Maria when I drive down and pick it up!

Did you receive any confirmation that your order was accepted? When I click the “Order Now” button, nothing happened. I didn’t want to click again, so I’m not sure.

I just called - wanted to find out what the exotic flavors were.