Great dinner at Dan Tana's

I stopped reading LA Weekly after the massacre, so I missed that. Thanks for sharing. That bartender deserves sainthood for how consistently perfect his gin martinis are.

Leave it to f’n Kevin to spread the gospel!

I tried reading this article and the Egan Funke interview.

The LA Weekly website is a mess on mobile. So many video ads that your phone or iPad has to constantly reload, and if you click Safari Reader, you get a blank page. It gives me a headache and it’s a waste of time.

1 Like

Dan Tana’s is my favorite restaurant in LA.

Pro-tip sit at the bar (best place to eat/hang there) on Thursday night (Mike works Thurs-Sat, and Thursday night is easiest time to get a seat at the bar).

Order half chicken parm ($18) and a glass of red wine. Mike will keep refilling your wine on him.

Dan Tana’s is the GOAT, go 2-3 times a month.

Dan Tanas Chicken Parm is on my to-do list!! It looks so glorious

I go as often as I can. A couple weeks ago Dabney Coleman was there and I was curious to see whether he ordered his steak, but didn’t want to walk by the table.

Dan Tana’s is like Bob’s Big Boy.

A Bob’s Big Boy with a menu that’s about 50% more expensive, and an liquor license.

Went for the second time this week last night no shame

1 Like

Wait, you order a glass of wine with dinner and it’s like free refills?

If you’re sitting at the bar when Mine is bartending And he likes you… yes

1 Like

Chef did a special pork chop this week. Limited number. It was double cut and outstanding. Just finished with olive oil, salt and pepper. Loved it.

no one pours a better drink than Mike.