Hayato - Review

Always ready…just don’t have a schedule that’s free enough to try to snag one of those last minute cancellations. I’m not on the ball enough to play the Resy midnight game at the beginning of the month.

3 Likes

Looks awesome! Thanks for the pics And wonderful tasting notes.

That Kinki tho! One of my favorite fishes

Kinki?
Do you love me…

3 Likes

nice report, how did the missus enjoy it? looking forward to plagiarizing this review in a couple weeks.

5 Likes

she loved it but only had 1 bowl of rice :poop: :poop: :poop:

any suspicious activities lately?

1 Like

unacceptable

3 Likes

it’s a diss for such a spectacular gohan course aka war on rice

2 Likes

reservations are released at 10am on the first of the month now.

3 Likes

Looks like I should be more proactive on Feb 1st at 9:58AM

4 Likes

You’re so adorable sometimes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Bookwich…I’m only as good as the company I keep. :slight_smile: And the company here is just fantastic.

i’m looking forward to @NYCtoLA’s review :wink:

2 Likes

These Hayato reviews are making it hard for me to choose between my reservation at Hayato and another one at Somni next month.

They are both close to my birthday and they’re a week away from each other. I can go to both, but I wanted my experience to be special so I’m thinking of going to one of them, then try the other one at summer.

I think if there’s a gun to my head and I have to choose, it’ll be Hayato. I’m still deciding though. It depends whether my friends can go to either of them.

@moonboy403 what drinks did you have? which ones did you like?

1 Like

tap water. i love it.

hayato for me but someone else might prefer somni

2 Likes

What vintage?

3 Likes

clearly NV. don’t be a noob @PorkyBelly.

but i would prefer an aged one and preferably a 1986 vintage so i can taste the funk more.

4 Likes

You should make a visit to Ray and Stark bar. Their water sommelier will be able to recommend a good vintage.

i have a large array of water supply for them…la’s finest tap, laundry scented water, water from my toilet before and after flush, etc…

2 Likes

Fuking lol

There’s potentially 50 shades of gray (water) right there.

3 Likes

Your sleuthing scares the shit out of me.

2 Likes