Hayato - ROW DTLA

I hope Brandon considers offering some kind of dinner bento.

3 Likes

I agree with Brandon. Hence the importance of having a strong social safety net and I applaud the House for passing their relief bill in guaranteeing free coronavirus testings, emergency food assistance, 2 weeks paid sick leave, up to 3 months of paid family and medical leave(related to being quarantined or caring for children whose schools are closed because of the coronavirus) in which workers would receive a benefit amounting to at least 2/3s of their usual pay. It also expands funding for unemployment insurance and Medicaid for businesses with 500 employees or more.

1 Like

DITTO!

You’re reading my mind.

1 Like

Well-spoken.

So glad I got to eat there last week, knowing it was probably my last dinner out for a while.

2 Likes

Just contacted the chef. Unfortunately, no bentos. He would be taking a loss on each box (doing bentos mainly purely out of passion, since Hayato dinner service, back when it was operational, was paying the bills and personnel who help in making the boxes)…

9 Likes

How about some high end futomakis! Or oyakodons! The thing with Japanese food…lots of lunch options!

5 Likes

Reopening soon?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBq7KYFHPDw/

5 Likes

If true, it’ll be harder to get than MPFC pie.

3 Likes

Guys, you have to read the RowDTLA post carefully (including the hashtags)

It’s a repost from this user

https://www.instagram.com/jessicayux3/

The date of the original picture upload was 15 weeks ago, pre Shelter In Place, and sometimes these people do latergrams (even the reposts), further proving the point that the photo is dated before mid March.

1 Like

22 Likes

10th heart puts this post over the top.

4 Likes

OMG. How do you know? Are you sure? Do you have inside intel?

1 Like

I spoke to Chef Go. It’ll happen. Watch the Instagram.

5 Likes

Hayato will be restarting takeout lunch bento, with service every Saturday and Sunday, beginning August 1st. For those guests who had bento orders cancelled during our closure, we are now offering replacement reservations to those who would like to rebook. We will enter these bookings into your Resy accounts before reservations are released to the public at the beginning of August, and we will invoice these bento orders via email.

4 Likes

can @J_L @PorkyBelly or @attran99 please organized a group FTC special order of bento >6? its our 9 yr anniversary and would love to get one to celebrate without dealing with resy/F5.

4 Likes

Ha, I wish I had that kind of pull. I’ll see what i can do.

1 Like

Hayato Restaurant will resume Bento service on August 1st, 2020. Reservations for the entire month of August 2020 will be available on the 1st at 10:00am.

pickup times will be saturday and sunday, at 12:00pm, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm.

12 Likes

It’s going to break the internets.

4 Likes

F5 is the new F1.

3 Likes