Hey guys and girls do we have any Portuguese food in this wonderful city?

That’s very good to know, thank you! I’ll certainly take that into consideration with any volunteer efforts going forward.

I’ll stop hijacking this thread now, but if @secretasianman or anyone else has any resources or organizations they trust in this regard I would be glad to hear about them (off thread/DMing if necessary).

Some other kind soul may have already given them a meal ten minutes before you. Being homeless does’t mean that they are hungry all the time. Without access to refrigeration, food will spoil quickly! I presume that they are receiving all the aids/benefits that’s available to them except shelter. Of course, they will always welcome some extra tax free cash all the time. Don’t we all? But that’s not food talk!

A group I’m in just passed out hundreds of slices of pizza and other assorted foods and watched them get eaten. So let’s stop with the bullshit.

They were very appreciative.

3 Likes

Hi @aaqjr -

He was also stabbed by a homeless person. I’m not trying to offend anyone but I think it’s reckless to encourage people to stand around and rap with the homeless (outside of a shelter) and subtly shame people who do anything less. His bag is his bag. So to speak. People should give the way they see fit. Just give!

P.S. Folks, your money goes toward buying drugs.

2 Likes